[Dailydrool] well hewwo dar

C. Rich csrich at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 10:28:56 PDT 2010

Dis is Sassy and my brover junwer,
Wees at our new fowster peepoles. they pwetty nice. they showed us off tu da
neighvors today and I ran away fom dem. ran all da way to my gandma susies
house. i had to be bough back by my new nahbors as da had hounds like us
befoe too. da new foster family don't need door bells eaver as Jr an me do
dat really gowd. we sound da alarm when peoopoles come clse tu us. dars all
dees stwange dogs awound us, the male fowd save calls dem da evil pide, (8
wescue cats), we jus tink they're tows that wun from us.
junwer is still havin swom pawblams wif da new tymes dat da new fowd swaves
walk us, he had a acwident wast night in dar bafroom.

rut roo a roc on da dowr. ARRHOOOOOOO
--
SUNCOAST BASSET RESCUE, INC.
http://www.suncoastbassetrescue.org