[Dailydrool] new edition of the Bounders newsletter

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 2 10:32:53 PDT 2010

We just watched the videos of the Bounders and loved them.well, Sister Patty
the Krazy Kat was not real happy about the first video of Esty and Scooter
(they're squealing).  Patty was sitting in her favorite spot on my desk
having a kat bath right next to one of my speakers.  When the noise started,
the ears went straight up, then straight back, and then the eyes almost
popped right out of her head, I had to turn the volume almost all the way
down, and Sister Patty started sniffing that speaker all over, she wanted to
know how that dang dog got in there.  In the meantime Sister Anna decided to
howl a bit with Esty and Scooter.  Once the video was over, everyone decided
to have a nap.  I know, I know, our life here is so exciting it wears a
feller out.

Anita Woodrum

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net

13:40:00