[Dailydrool] Power outages

Ross Hounds mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 2 05:04:00 PDT 2010

Just a heads up for those of you who do have extended power outages - my
home owners insurance (USAA) covers food losses from a refrigerator or
freezer, no deductible. I just call them, tell them the power was out and
give them a number. I think I told them around $250 when it happened to me
(I didn't want to take advantage, though it was probably higher) and the
funds were deposited in my account the next day. Don't want any hungry
hounds!

Synthia, Bud, Zuma, Kahuna

"Dogs come into our lives to teach us about love ....they depart to teach us
about loss. A new dog never replaces an old dog; it merely expands the heart
 If you have loved many dogs, your heart is very big."
~Erica Jong