[Dailydrool] Abraham & Owen

GalinkinSK at aol.com GalinkinSK at aol.com
Mon Aug 2 14:50:30 PDT 2010

Just heard from the vet with Abe and he confirmed my worst
nightmare...Abraham has Lymphoma...!!!  If anyone and I know many of you  have faced this
dilemma has any treatment suggestions, please let me know.   I know
ultimately that the outcome is not great but I just want to make him as  comfortable
as possible.   I am going to make an appointment with the  oncologist and go
from there.

Owen had his mast cell surgery today and did great...they also did a dental
 and at 11 1/2 years old still has all his teeth and they look  beautiful.
 They asked me to pick him up earlier than expected as he  was barking and
they feared he would be much more comfortable at home which was  the case.
We will have his biopsy results by Friday... boy did we get  dealt a double
whammy....

Shelley, etc.