[Dailydrool] Groundhog day

mtnbassets at hotmail.com mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 2 16:10:10 PDT 2010

I'm being held hostage. Every time I'm ready to leave I get sucked back. My brakes started grinding today so I can't leave until I get new pads. At least a days delay maybe more depending on when I can get it scheduled. I'll begin calling in the morning. Need a safe BUV to carry the houndage cross country! So I'm stuck with no food, cable, or computer. Guess I'll need to get to the store depending on the duration of the delay. At least the hounds have food!

Synthia, Bud, Zuma, Kahuna (feed us, then you can find the box with the soup)