[Dailydrool] The Lovely Blossom is ATB

Marie28443 at aol.com Marie28443 at aol.com
Mon Aug 2 13:36:45 PDT 2010

Ch. Rebec's Kiss Me Kate, known to us as  Blossom, went To The Bridge this
morning.  Blossom was at Westminster three  times and I'm sure a lot of you
saw her on TV.  Blossom put up a courageous  fight for months and left this
world at 9 1/2 y.o.  Sukey Shor of  California was owned by Blossom and Reed
and Becky Pomeroy were the breeders of  the litter that Blossom came from.

Blossom held a special place in  my heart.  She was beautiful, sensitive,
intelligent and full of  personality.  Tonight, a candle will be lit in our
home in remembrance of  Blossom.  She touched the hearts of people across the
country and I'm sure  that many tears will fall as people learn of her
being At The  Bridge.

Tonight, Blossom will sleep with the  angels.

Marie
Scarlet and Megan Mariah