[Dailydrool] Travel update- If ya need a lift!

Wild Moon wildmoonfarm at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 12:43:50 PDT 2010

Leaving Central Indiana on Wed.Aug.4th will be driving through to Pender
Nebraska all night. Will arrive Thursday morning and pick up RV and make our
way back. Thought I was flying but now I'm driving so if someone needs a
lift either way let me know please! Will be traveling through Eastern
Nebraska, the entire state of Iowa straight across, Ilinois straight across
the middle and Western Indiana. Zebby, Frank, Hagen, Meow