[Dailydrool] Morse and the PBF pictures

Mucci, Annette Annette.Mucci at us.hjheinz.com
Tue Aug 3 13:48:26 PDT 2010

OK - I had to write - this is the first I've been able to stop and
breathe in a week.

I took a stroll through the PBF pictures today and OMG - what ADORABLE
pictures.

Morse, your captions for your position and skill set made me laugh for
the first time in days.
Thank you!  We love ya, you big smooshy guy!

I finally ordered my uniforms after the dad-slave kept asking me since I
showed him the web site last week...

Now I will just have to think up some titles and skills... Hmmm.

Oh yeah, Sophie and Schroeder will have their auxiliary members too
since I can't exclude the boxers from this basset fun...

We send lots of love and drool to everyone.

Annette, Maya, Cassie (atb), Schroeder, Sophie, Apollo and Cash

This communication is intended for the use of the addressee
only and may contain information that is privileged or
confidential. If you are not the addressee, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or use of this
communication is prohibited. If you received this
communication in error, please destroy it, all copies and any
attachments and notify the sender as soon as possible. Any
comments, statements or opinions expressed in this
communication do not necessarily reflect those of H.J. Heinz
Company, its subsidiaries and affiliates.