[Dailydrool] Abraham and Owen

GalinkinSK at aol.com GalinkinSK at aol.com
Sat Aug 7 17:38:00 PDT 2010

It has been a very long and stressful week for  the Galinkin
household...Abraham, knock on wood , has responded really well to the chemo  (CHOP
protocol) for Lymphoma.  His nodes are all down and he seems much  better ..as a
matter of fact I know he is better because this morning as I was  preparing
the breakfast dishes for the dogs and cats, Abe procured a whole bowl  of cat
food by counter cruising ...sadly breaking one of my favorite dishes but  I
couldn't even scold him as I was soooooooooo happy he was back to his
juvenile  delinquent ways. He went back to the vet today for his Vincristine
treatment and  has to return on Thursday for CBC and Cytoxan to complete his
first round.   I am not a vet but I can feel the difference in his neck and his
legs...but I am  guessing the Prednisone he is taking has really helped .

Owen got a great report back on his biopsy of his Mast Cell tumor
removal...it is a Grade 2 which I was extremely happy to receive.. The vet was  also
very pleased.

And...my shingles are just about gone...I was also very fortunate in the
fact that I had virtually no pain ..and I understand there is usually a
tremendous amount of pain involved...so all in all things are calming down...and
 I need a really good night's sleep...I am exhausted!!!

I want to thank each and everyone of you who reached out to me with
suggestions and support..it is just unbelievable and it means so very much to
me...thank you all..

Shelley, Abraham and Owen...