[Dailydrool] Does anyone have a basset that.........

Alice Heidbreder aliceheidbreder at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 3 16:57:51 PDT 2010

Sometimes when Princess Maxine wants something she will give me the slient stare, you know the kind that you know you are being stared at and you try to not notice but the more you try not to notice the more intent the stare is. Well after about five minutes of not paying attention to the stare I then get thed barking and it does not stop unltil she gets what she wants (which is usually a chicken strip). Once she gets what she wants she is happy and will settle down

Oh, the life of a Princess

Lots of drool to all who are in need.

Alice (mom and hand maiden)