[Dailydrool] Thank you

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sun Aug 29 20:33:40 PDT 2010

I just wanted to send a great big Thank You to all of the Droolers who
bought uniforms from Western Missouri Basset Rescue to wear in the Pacific
Feet pictures. You have no idea how much those donations helped us!! We were
able to pay past vet bills, we bought heartworm preventative for August and
flea and tick medications for all of the hounds.

 My pay checks from my full time job used to finance the rescue but with me
now unemployed and my husband just having surgery and he is on disability
which only pays 60% of his regular pay we rely on donations to keep the
rescue running. This opportunity proved to be a wonderful blessing!!

We were so surprised when Debbie Winchester came up with this idea to help
our rescue, and when Barb Thulin and Val Brewer volunteered to make the
bandanas it touched our hearts to know so many cared. We thank all of you
ladies for everything and we also want to thank Karen for filling in for
Debbie when Elder Clara got sick, and I have not heard how Karens ankle is
doing lately I hope your ankle is healing!! We want to thank Vals Brother
for posting on the Feet website how to order unnyforms! Thank You Thank You
Thank You!!

Thank you one and all for your generosity!!