[Dailydrool] crates, rolling and relative doggies

tomanddeb at tznet.com tomanddeb at tznet.com
Wed Aug 4 08:36:46 PDT 2010

Please don't feel bad about crating Gus. You are helping him stay OUT of
trouble. I can also add that my Zeke Claude Von Dog LOVES his crate, going
into it by choice alot of the time. Rolling in Poop... why do they do it?
Hmmmmmmmmm....because they can!!!!!!!! It is probably perfume to them.
Basset of the week... when I was voting, I thought "this dog reminds me of
Santana!" And I really hadn't a clue! Healing Drool to all who have had
losses. It is so hard when they go. Pupzilla flung an extra BIG Loogie the
other day as he was doing a full face shake, and it hit a bee in mid air,
knocking it over the fence! Bet that bee didn't know what hit him! It would
be like BZZZZZZZZZZ WTF !!!!!