[Dailydrool] gus's crate

Sfwill at aol.com Sfwill at aol.com
Wed Aug 4 15:08:30 PDT 2010

first, thank you to all who wrote to tell me i wasn't the worst mama in the
 world.  the notes meant a lot to me.
second, as i sit here, after bringing in the crate and setting it up, gus
is laid out in it, snoozing.  the door is opened of course, but he's
snoring like a trooper!  so despite my sadness on having to put it back up,  i
think he might be happy to have his den back.  he has the whole house to  raom
around in when i get home, of course, but here he is snoring away!   also,
in the old days, a month ago, when i gave him a treat, he would run into  the
crate to eat it.  well, tonight after his dinner, he demanded his  dessert
as he always does, and when i gave it to him, he flew into the crate to  eat
it!
a baby crate has been suggested and i almost ran out after work to get one
and then thought, i see them at yard sales every weekend and naver paid any
 attention to them, so i'll wait to pick one up at a yard sale and try
that.  that way, he would have the kitchen and laundry room to roam around  in
when i was gone, but NO CARPETING!
you folks have no idea how much i value your ideas, suggestions and
reassurances.  when the Drool is referred to as a family, boy oh boy, that  is
hitting the nail on the head!
thank you so much again!
susan, loving slave to gus
gus-hey!  my den is back!  who stole it?  who brought it  back?