[Dailydrool] Meds up for grabs to needy rescue...

Opal-Deitering, Gaylene gaylene at umich.edu
Thu Aug 5 06:28:37 PDT 2010

As i take stock of the days without Clover it occurred to me that I have a nearly full months supply of the antibiotic Clindamycin.  Her dosage was 300 mg 2X a day, and I filled the scrip with 150 mg pills (cheaper to give her 4 than 2, go figure).  This was filled on 7/21/10.  Is there a rescue who would like to have this?  I dont want to give it to an individual because this is powerful stuff, unless you can provide me with vet prescription and phone number to confirm.  I am very happy to give this to a group who will use it to heal a sick houndie.  It is expensive stuff, so consider it a love offering to ease some financial burden.  Email me at gaylene at umich.edu, and at gmo_d at hotmail.com I am off work for a couple of days, so try both accounts.

I hope to soon be able to write a fitting tribute to my girl.  She lived a great life, and even with 5 other bassets and 2 pomahuahuas, we still hope to hear her particular sounds, her tail drumming against something, or her claws in the hallway. <sigh>
Gaylene