[Dailydrool] Meds up for grabs to needy rescue...

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 5 09:14:07 PDT 2010

Opal,

We are sending you Heart Comforting Drool.  I know how hard today had to be when you you looked at Clover's medication.  I felt the twisting in my chest and the tears just flowed the first time I looked in the cabinet and saw Tucker's meds.   I donated all of his seizure medications to a rescue as well.  I know it my heart that is what he wanted me to do.

I would love to put Clover's Clindamycin to use.  As a foster for Golden Gate Basset Rescue there are many times that we could use this med.  It is so expensive to have to buy.  The foster's also share the medications when the need arises.  So if you would consider us I would greatly appreciate it.

Our prayers are with you,
Karen and The Dog House Gang