[Dailydrool] Miss Angela

Roland, Duke of Ears handsomehounds at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 5 19:33:48 PDT 2010

Dear Miss Angela,

I am not a diva, or pwince, or anything cept a dog who lives with Roland and Deohgee.  I came to this house after spending one month in a foster home where the daughter screamed when I barked. Did I mention that I am a barker?

Before that, I was dumped at the marina in Portland.  My family drove off in their boat and left me.

I know you have Bill trained and honed to perfection in the slave category, and that's good for you.

All I gotta say, Miss Angela, is that I love my new home with all its imperfections. I hope you will enjoy yours as much as I do.  Once you got the slaves to take care of you, all the rest is gravy.

Regards,
Truman

Janice Henry Colvin