[Dailydrool] poisionous plants?

Adrienne Guss agussart at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 6 00:14:16 PDT 2010

Hi, I'm new to your group.  I have 2 clumber spaniels, no bassets, but love them!

I do know a fantastic site re poisonous plants.  Here's the link  http://www.aspca.org/pet-care/poison-control/plants/

It has lists of poisonous plants, non-poisonous, and exactly what parts of the plant are poisonous.  Hope this helps,

Adrienne (with clumbers Scout and Peabody)

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened."  Anatole France

Hi,does anyone know of a good site to tell me what plants are poisionous to dogs?????
I am thinking Day lilly. etc?

thanks so much
I just planted about 15 daylillies, and someone mentioned they are not good for doggies to be around. I don't know if my girls would munch on them or not, they look like the same kind of weed grass my girls seem to love................help?
thanks, Barbie and her girls