[Dailydrool] We Gotz Dem Bugs

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri Aug 6 12:58:35 PDT 2010

why we gotz all kinds of dem bugs, biggie one and eeny weeny ones   momma
sez she ready for da frost ta come !  we Gotz dem huge mudder  load wasp
things,  momms sez dey Cicada kilers, well dey got dis ting  stikin out dere
butts if bee biggest thing meez ebber did see,  momma  sez  it wunder it can
fly cause dat pickle, prickler, ok I gotz it  pecker , no dat not rite either,
stinger so big it just amazes  her.dont take much ta entertain momma,
den we gots dem cricket things too and dey make all kinds ob noises, momma
sez dey rubbin dere back legs together  its fur mating  !!!   HUH  what
ebber happin to just plain  old butt sniffin ????  meez  can rub meez back legs
together, meez call it Maggies happy dance.  Den,  we gotz da mother load,
we gotz  TOADS !!!!!!
momma sez dey gotz ta get weeeee bit bigger den she gib us frog legs in our
 diner   bwahahahah den we gots dem little bitty nats, dey look like
stealth bombers, der wings point backwards and dey BITE   leeb welts  !!!! dont
hab no name fur dem, momma calls dem     Bast****   but meez don tink dat
dere real name !
oh meez forgots ta tell ebby body bout da baby bunnies,  momma  standing
guard ober dem, sez iffin we come near she goin ta WHACK US GOOD  !!!!!!!
bwahahahaha,  who does she tink she is,  why shes  old, fat, big butt  half
crippled , half crazy, why dat women, can't  run  for shit I mean poop !
daddy sez he going ta buy som of dat Lye  soap  dis weekend and he goin ta gib
mommy's mouth a bath !    we gets ta watch  bwahahahahah

Maggie Wags and Evil Annie

mommy finally gotz out pictures wif our uniforms sent to the commanding
officer headquarters , we beez official now !