[Dailydrool] Miss Angela's New Home

Mucci, Annette Annette.Mucci at us.hjheinz.com
Fri Aug 6 13:16:50 PDT 2010

Bill and Miss Angela,

Congrats on your new home!  That is awesome that it all finally worked
out.  I'm sure Miss Angela will be loving her new yard and home without
steps!
We've been moving homes what seems like forever.  I think from our first
dog Maya, she is on her 4th move and she's done fine everywhere except
the first move.  It is amazing at how well they adjust and find new and
interesting things to entertain them.

On our last move/current house, Sophie kept bringing me presents aka
animal bones that she dug up from god only knows where.  She would
disappear, literally, and then show up with a present for me.  I have to
think that this is why I will probably never bury one of my
pets....right?!  EWW...

As long as she has her dad, everything will be fine.  You will probably
be more stressed out than her! :-)

Congrats again!

Annette, Maya, Cassie (atb), Schroeder, Sophie, Apollo & Cash

This communication is intended for the use of the addressee
only and may contain information that is privileged or
confidential. If you are not the addressee, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or use of this
communication is prohibited. If you received this
communication in error, please destroy it, all copies and any
attachments and notify the sender as soon as possible. Any
comments, statements or opinions expressed in this
communication do not necessarily reflect those of H.J. Heinz
Company, its subsidiaries and affiliates.