[Dailydrool] Last reminder for Secret Pawtner

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Sat Aug 7 07:00:56 PDT 2010

Tonight at midnight is the deadline for signing up for
Secret Pawtner.  If you're worried about doing clues, we
do have a "no clues list".  If your budget is a little tight
this year, we also have a "mini secret pawtner" with a gift
budget of $20.  Details can be found at:

ttp://web.me.com/dlindy/Site_8/Secret_Pawtner.html

I will start pairing names up tomorrow and will be sending
out pawtner names over the next 2 or 3 days.  For those
who have signed up, if you  haven't received your pawtner's
info by Wed. please email me off list.

We will have the separate secret pawtner digest again this
year.  If you did the exchange last year but are not doing
it this year, you may want to unsubscribe from the SP
digest. Use the link above, go to the info on the digest
at the bottom of the page and click on the link to the
digest.  You will find info there about unsubscribing.

Any questions or concerns about secret pawtner, please
email me off list at dlindy at mac.com    I will get back to
you as soon as I can.  Wednesday emails will be answered
that evening or Thursday morning.

Donna, drool fueler for Elmo, Gracie and Pw Bosley, missing
Pw Miss Pauline's four fat paws and wiggly butt.