[Dailydrool] It's Blue's Calendar Day! 8-7-10

Susan Tonjes sdtonjes at comcast.net
Sat Aug 7 10:44:28 PDT 2010

It is soooo hard to find good help!  Can you believe that my Food Slave sent in the wrong picture for my calendar day?  Does it look like I'm in my crate?  I am pretty comfy on my couch with my quilt with little pink rosebuds on it, though.

Today is the 11th anniversary of when my littermate Jonesy & I came to live with our family.  We were only 8 weeks old.  He went to the Bridge 4-1/2 years ago and  I've been ruling the roost ever since.

This year has been kind of a hard one as I got diagnosed with IBD and hepatitis last October.  I had been on phenobarbitol for several years and ended up with  liver damage.  They changed my medications and I am looking & feeling good for an old boy houndy.  But I'm on prednisone now and get into everything looking for something, anything to eat.  Last month I had my first (and hopefully last) endoscopy as they thought I might have eaten some old batteries, but it turned out there were 3 twisty ties and some hard clear plastic in there.  Now they watch me like a hawk and it's getting harder and harder to score some tasty munchies.

I guess I'll just go snooze in my crate.

Blue Tonjes
(& his Food Slave Susan)
Jonesy ATB