[Dailydrool] It's Blue's Calendar Day! 8-7-10

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Sun Aug 8 01:12:13 PDT 2010

>From his picture.. he looks like he's being prepped for the magician's
"levitation" trick ...

ie.. pull out the ottoman and see the top half stay levitating in the air..
note his front paws.. :)

Too cute!!

And no ... he doesn't look 11 .. looks like 7 ~ 8 unless the white under his
eyes is gray or white from infiltrating the brown...

of course when you look at old and new pictures you see the differences
easily... that's how it was for me and my previous boy Doc ... I looked at
an old picture and it suddenly hit me how old he was looking.. but still
acting the child.. :0)

May many happy years be left Sir Blue..

-Robert

  _____