[Dailydrool] PBF- Norf Caly Repawt

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 7 11:26:43 PDT 2010

Here in Norf Caly da Squirrelstan has teemed up wif da RaTailaban.  Da skirrels sen in da rats to do recon
befur dey make der moob.  So dis da latest report from da SBS dibishun.

Ruby Doo say it time fur a trainin mission.  Ace Pilot Sadie fired up da Black Hawk and Me da Ridge Runner
made sure dat da big guns hab nuff ammo juss in case we run in to trubble.  Ruby Doo made we shut down
da chopper!  Said dis ground trainin mission so we know wat to do in case da Squirrelstan or da RaTaliban
take out we whirly burd.  So snooters to da ground we go surchin.  We hearts and snooters in a snit cuz we
wanna fly....den it happen.  We no longer on da trainin mission....Dis be WAR!

Der two skirrels in da big maple trees throwin stuff at we.  Sticks an nuts, why dey bombard we!  Den Ruby Doo
sound de alarm.  Why da skirrels trying to take we out da be a memmer ob da RaTailaban dat sneeky into da porch
room.  Him hide under our beds but Ruby Doo on da search an destroy mission.  Der a big skweel an da rat in
da our leaders clenches!  Da skirrels heerin da skweel retreet like da skardy chickees dey are but der no runnin fur
da rat.  Ruby Doo try and shake da rat in to talkin but da rat juss say "go heed an make me a martyr...den him nash
him teef an whip dat long tail.  Sadee Maye an me go in fur da kill but dis rat on him lass tail.  We try CPR...
well kinna cuz Sadee Maye refuse to put her mouf on da rat mouf.  So her let out da big woof.  Me in charge ob
da chess compreshuns, so me jump up an down wiff boff feet on da rat. (CPR says gotta use two paws to git gud
compreshuns).  Da rat no talk and died in da field so we no git enny info on der strategy.

End of repawt.
Bazzle, OEBE, SBS Dibishun, Dog House Gang Ridge Runner and Deer Stalker

Addindum:  MommaSlave was a cawlin we da hole time an sayin Drop it!  Yeah Right!  Wat dat cripple ole
lady gonna do, hop on her gud foot to catch we.  Eben wiff her knee scooter her can't catch we.  We big 2
legger sister not here so her no hab a snowball chance in da firey place!  Bwahahahahaha Bwahahahahaha
(Momma here.  Bazzle is right!  There is no way I could catch them.  Luckily after they finished CPR they left
the rat and didn't eat it.  We left the task of cleanup to Brandee who didn't appreciate one bit!  As Bazzle says
Bwahahahahaha!