[Dailydrool] smashing up my baby bumble bee

anitra palato santanapants at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 11:00:21 PDT 2010

Won't my mommy be so proud of me!

Lilly here, yesterday after the parents got home from a long hot day outside
in the sun.  Daddy was Dj'ing for a community event, and mommy had a table
promoting her program.  They were tired and we all went to take a nap @
5pm.  Then I went to snuggle up and mommy said Lilly your lippers look big!
then she felt the two parts right under my nose and said OMG!!!! Benadryl!
She gave me one 25mg capsule because I weight 40lbs and was in a panic if
she would OD me on 2 capsules.  I was more interested in the cheese she put
it in. She was worried about my nostrils swelling up. She got on FB found
someone online who calmed her down and told her give her 2!!! Nostrils did
not swell. I was rolling and rubbing on everything because i was itchy!  By
10pm I was a sleepy girl  and swelling went down.

Mr Pants still has the squirties (not me!) so he woke mommy up at 3am, but
her leg was numb so daddy took him out.  Then I waited and waited then I got
up and wanted a turn.  I came back inside, lights went out.  I jumped on
mommy to wake her up and said  are you itching Lilly maybe you need more
benadryl.  She turns on the light and said LILLY AGAIN!!!! This time it was
on the right top part by my nose.  A big bump.  @ 3am?!?!?! Bummble bee,
Wasp? Not sure if they are awake in the dark at 3am.

So at 5am (mommy didnt get to sleep much!) We went out for potty break.
Mommy followed me around the entire time.  I was sniffing at the rocks on
the side of the house trying to show her but nothing was there this time,
Then she goes okay lets go back in!  Mr Pants my brudder goes the other way,
Mommy hops over the gutter, and I start shaking in my boots to jump over
that gutter...so something in that area, but she still hasn't found it yet.
Now I wait for mommy
to get off of the deck and I go with her because I don't like the poking
Monster outside.

Iffen you can spare some drool to drown whatever this thing is that keeps
biting my beautiful speckled lipper flappers!

Fanks

Lilly Belle (who hasn't rolled in any more poopie! yay!)

--
Anitra | Momma To the Hounds |
Santana Mr Pants & Lilly Belle Rose

"My family is not confined to mother, mate, and child; but it includes all
creatures be they tame or wild; my family upon this earth includes all
living things, on land, or in the ocean deep, or borne aloft on wings.~
Alicia S. Carpenter"