[Dailydrool] Pacific Basset Feet Photos

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 7 18:28:09 PDT 2010

I am so enjoying all the photos being posted on the PBF website:
http://www.pacificbassetfeet.net/ It is great to put a picture with the name of
a famous houndie. Remember, all are welcomed to join the PBF. Just shoot me an
e-mail and desired rank (or if your imagination fails you, a set of descriptors
for your hound and Michael Moore and I will help with a title). Everyone who
enlists is welcome to post a photo--your hound doesn't need to be in uniform to
be pictured (though uniforms are great and help WMBRI a lot). Send a photo.
Instructions are on the website. And while you're there, check out all the new
basset "songs" (sea ditties) composed by Droolers, and the offerings on the PX
by several rescues. Semper fido, everyone. Long live the basset force. Val