[Dailydrool] Dis be Charlie agin

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Sat Aug 7 18:36:26 PDT 2010

Weww, da swabe no wern nofin fwom da ober day.  Today two times weez  go on
wawkies, an I no wanna go da same way himz duz.  Hims stans der an  begs;
Come Charlie,Pweeze Come, Daddies back hurt, PWEEZE MOBE!, but I no  mube.
Himz do mor pweedin, an I start to wawk, but o so swow, an keep  turnin wound
to sniff somefin back da ober way.  Dis go on fo 15 minutes an  weez go
maybe 20 foots himz way, den himz say, OK Charlie, we go yuz way.   Den off
weez go mewwiwy MY way.  Da score, Pw. Charlie 2, da swabe 0.   Himz jus don
wern.

Pw. Charlie