[Dailydrool] Happy Gotcha Day Brudder Jake!!

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Aug 8 11:32:05 PDT 2010

Momma here and I have almost been amiss on my  slave duties but luckily the memory kicked in and I remembered today is Brudder Jakes Gotcha Day, the big guy has now been here with us for 2 years. Time does fly!!
Brudder Jake has made huge progress in the last year, he was a rescue out of BellyRubs Basset Rescue, just less than a year old when I made the trek to fetch him home. Jake had many fear issues which with alot of work and great advice he is overcoming. He is a huge basset, and little did he know when he became a Beach hound that he would have to contend with Elwood, Clara and Daisy.
Now, 2 years later, his home is his castle, and the big guy is turned into a lover.
Brudder Jake's plans for this special day???
He got a bath, and I bet he will get all he wants in the bowl tonight!

Drool to all in need-

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake