[Dailydrool] PBF Uniform Pictures

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sun Aug 8 09:17:23 PDT 2010

We have had several (211 ) orders for PBF uniforms and some have not been
mailed out yet but our supply is almost dry now so few uniforms left. I am
getting a shipment in on Monday and am not quite sure how many of them are
already spoken for. Please email me if you have NOT received your uniform. I
found a few people who ordered but I did not get the donation email from Pay
Pal so I did not have them on the mailing list. I want to make sure everyone
who has ordered has their uniforms first.
And anyone who still wants a uniform please email me FIRST before sending
money through PAY PAL in case we run out!!! PAYPAL takes a percentage of
sales off the top so we will lose money by refunding you.
Right now I have six orders to fill with the uniforms coming Monday and I
think I may have only five uniforms left. The girls have sewed their fingers
to the bone and they need a rest. Thank You Val and Barb!!!