[Dailydrool] NEBHR video, stuff and a little long

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 8 18:52:43 PDT 2010

Hi Heather,
BTW, I have my Woofstock shirt and it is FABULOUS, but as usual, my feet are in super glued here on Long Island.  Anyway, I just watched your you tube video, and I was so touched and moved by it.  I think you should submit it to Animal Planet to be a Pilot for a new rescue show, or strategize a plan for a show that collectively highlights basset rescue in general.  "Last Chance Highway" is great, and I love it because our Little Nikki took that transport in 2007 from BHRA, and we got her in Nanuet, NY.  I met those transporters twice, except Lucas, and how ironic with my history in the music business.
Anyway, I think there is a real need to publicize the efforts of rescue.  Your video was so moving and lovely.  I don't know what it takes to get to the next step in launching a show, but what would be the harm to create a basset rescue show?  No other breed has done it yet, and it may well get more homes to the homeless.  (Oops, self correction, Pit Boss, the Pit bull rescue show on TLC or HGTV.)  Don't get me wrong, I love what Shelly is doing, and I don't want to step on her progress, but to get the basset to the basset lover would be great, exponentially.
I am a dreamer, a well wisher and a go for it person.  I only wish for good things for everyone.
To Brenda, OMG, Bless you for the healing you bestowed to Trooper.  I am sure he sticks to you like glue, and I am sure he is so grateful to you.  An addendum to the "Basset Rescue" show may highlight how basset lovers are not limited to bassets because it is so true.  We are not exclusive in our loves of all types of life.  I would love to get goats, but I live in crowded LI, and I know they won't go for it.
Hey, the show could even include the PBF, although, I would hate for some DUMB **##$%@ Politician to actually think to "draft" the "ARMY" so to speak.  Nevertheless, the new photos are so fun, and it is great to see the names with the faces.  I am remiss, and have not completed my hounds' enlistment, but if you were in my shoes you, hopefully, would understand.  I just love the uniform, however, but have not ordered since we have not done the enlistment.  Can a civilian wear a uniform in this Army, and just be noted as a supporter?
I am sorry if I did not speak to everyone personally.  Mostly, I do private conversations, and if I have missed anyone, know when I read your story, I did think of you and prayed for you.
Pierre jr is the child I never had, and I am forever buying him hats and such.  Here is the link to his newest fashion accessory.

http://s880.photobucket.com/albums/ac7/pierre219/Pierre2/

Hugs and healing drool and sympathy to those in need,
Jackie and the herd