[Dailydrool] Woefully behind

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 20:40:04 PDT 2010

We're sending "sell your home quickly" drool to Tina, and are sending
healing drool to Laura on dialysis and to Nigel, Llewis, Conley, and Mr.
Cooper's Uncle John.

Belated happy birthday drool to Rusty and we're very glad your Momma stood
up for you and your brothers and made it clear that you are a permanent part
of the family.

Shelley, what a week you have had.  I am glad your shingles are better, and
am really glad you had no pain.  My Mom had a terrible case of them with
excruciating pain.  And we're so sorry Abraham's diagnosis was lymphoma, but
we're glad he's responding well to chemo and are glad that Owen's mast cell
tumor is a Grade 2.  I hope the doctor got it all.

Belated happy birthday to Freddy!

We're glad Colt's itchies and scratchies are getting better, and are really
glad that Big Al is at Camp Toast permanently and doing so well on three
legs.

Congratulations Gus on getting your forever home with Sirius!

Way to go Elder Clara back up on all 4 paws!  You need to be mobile to keep
the youngsters in line.  We're so glad to hear you're doing better.

We're glad Abbie's pneumonia (a) appears to be pneumonia and not the worse
alternatives and (b) is responding well to antibiotics.

What a sad week with beloved hounds traveling to the bridge.  The stars are
shining brighter tonight with Clover, Blossom, and Marie in heaven.
Hearthealing drool is being sent to Gaylene, Marie, and Seth and Christie,
and I'm sending gentle thoughts.

Drool for Cookie -- we hope her platelet problem is nothing serious and she
can have her eyes taken care of to free her from pain.

Congratulations Emma on getting your forever home!

We're sending no itchies drool to Ms. Beasley and "good kidney value" drool
to Ruthie.

Drool for Violeta's swollen red eye.

Chris Bly, we hope you and your hubby are up and around soon and feeling
better.

Donna, what a beautiful tribute to Pw. Pauline, your heartdog.  Happy
Birthday at the bridge sweet girl.

We're sending "find your way home" drool for Lola and the other stolen
basset.

Happy Gotcha Day Anna!

Brenda, Trooper looks wonderful.  How he is thriving under your care -- what
a special boy.

And finally, happy gotcha day to Brudder Jake!  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly,
Henry, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))