[Dailydrool] writing contest

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 05:40:39 PDT 2010

https://www.moderndogmagazine.com/cart/checkout

Probably you all got this too, but this mag is sponsoring ($15 entry fee) a
contest, nonfiction, of how you met your dog.
I suggest that a lot of you, especially those with rescue dogs, have
wonderful stories to tell and are much better writers than you think.
Not sure what prizes are-- my stories about how I met mine do not apply to
this-- (they were planned) and there are a bunch of you who have great
stories and the skill to tell them. How great if a Basseteer won this! Esp a
rescue!!

MomPerson