[Dailydrool] foster question

C. Rich csrich at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 14:14:26 PDT 2010

We have had our foster brother and sister for a couple of weeks now and the
female, Sassy, still is shying away from me. I checked with Suncoast and
they know of no known history of abuse or neglect with the pair. I thought
it might be because I'm a big guy, 6' 1" 280, so I got on the floor with
TREATS. Junior was ok with that and has no problem with me. Sassy on the
other hand will not come near me and barks when she's with in 10-15 feet of
me. I'm the one that is walking her now, so she has to be near me with the
leash.
It just might be that she is a ladies hound and doesn't like us man
slaves....

Thoughts???

--
SUNCOAST BASSET RESCUE, INC.