[Dailydrool] foster question

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Mon Aug 9 20:01:27 PDT 2010

Invite some menzes over.. you know friends that be male ... testasto loaded
or not ... must be hound friendly ... and see if she reacts the same to
them.

Also on your walkies ... does she cower away from other men you meet? etc..

judge from her reactions to other male models and if she's friendly with
some and not so with others.. then its possible she's got a "type" issue..
she's picked up on something about a type of man she doesn't like so much
(don't all girlies do this?)

If she's more afraid of males in general ... then its more likely there's
been some form of abuse, whether physical or verbal, and she may associate
deeper male voices, or tall men, or "big boned" men, with the trauma she's
experienced in the past..

-Robert

  _____

Subject: [Dailydrool] foster question

We have had our foster brother and sister for a couple of weeks now and the
female, Sassy, still is shying away from me.
 It just might be that she is a ladies hound and doesn't like us man
slaves....
Thoughts???