[Dailydrool] Weekend with the hounds

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Mon Aug 9 13:21:50 PDT 2010

 Happy Calendar Day Lizzy and Mr. Darcy We hope that you and your momma
have a wonderful day...Give her lots of big wet slurppies for her "New"
Birthday!

Happy Gotcha day to Brudder Jake.  We know that your momma will make
sure that it is a very special day for you.

Colt woofing in: Well this weekend was pretty good, for the most part it
was all about Ruger and I. Saturday mom cleaned up our castle and then
spent the rest of the day watching Animal Planet & Planet Green with us.
Sunday was bath day and then more hanging out with lots of love & belly
rubs.  The only time all weekend that she wasn't with us is when she ran
up to the bakery to get us more bedtime cookies. Sunday afternoon it
cooled off enough between rain showers that we actually got to go for a
short walk!  So all in all it was a good weekend. However Ruger & I will
be glad when it finally cools off around here so that I can chase his
butt around the yard and also play platypus!  Too hot for all of that
right now.

Big Sluppie Kisses to all
Colt
Momma & Ruger too