[Dailydrool] Dogs Dumped at Dog Park:Update

Cathy Rice cathy.rice1 at att.net
Mon Aug 9 11:16:01 PDT 2010

Wanted to update everyone regarding the four dogs who were dumped at the dog park in Montgomery Co. in Ohio. The two females were adopted but the two and four year old males are still there. A volunteer from the shelter has contacted us again regarding taking them. If there is another rescue that has room to take them we can arrange transport. Both are intact. Please contact me off list if you can help. Thanks,

Cathy
momslave to Nate, Dozer, Grace, foster Marley and GSD Leah