[Dailydrool] Help needed on Skwerrel patwol

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Wed Aug 11 19:38:52 PDT 2010

Happy calendar Day Fiona!
Back up and at it drool for Bud.  We hope that you get back to your old self soon.
Happy Birthday Cowboy!

Congratulations to Oscar on finding your forever home!

Happy Birthdays, Gotcha days and drool to anyone that I might have missed.  Trying to play catch up again and doing to many things at once.

Ruger woofing in: Gallagher, there are 3. ways in which to dump the anchor attached to your leash 1. As you are walk, stop suddenly align your head and neck with your spine and as the slave/anchor takes a couple more steps your collar will slide over your head and you will be free to pursue the enemy.    2. Entangle the slave/anchor in the leash tripping them when they let go of the leash to untangle themselves pursue the enemy.   3. Before a walk when the slave/anchor is not watching you chew the leash almost into, this way when you start to pursue the enemy you will give a quick snap on the leash and it will break!  Wal-loa you are free to pursue our sworn enemy.  Good Luck

Ms. Debbie, Momma and I went back and looked at the PBF photos after reading your post about Colt & Elwood looking alike.And oh my doG.I thought that I was seeing double trouble. It scared the fur right off of me.the thought of 2 Colt's..eewwww, the nightmare of it all.

Ruger ASTT Director & Gulf Coast Team Leader.