[Dailydrool] MOON DOGGIE SECRET PAWTNER COFFEE

Donna Funk dm.funk at verizon.net
Mon Aug 9 18:53:45 PDT 2010

Zephyr here.  I was reading something that Uncle Eric posted about a poor
houndie named Drew that someone abandoned when they moved and left him tied in
the backyard.  What kind of human does something like that???  Not MY furslaves,
that's fur sure!!!

And then I read that Drew has not been neutered and is heartworm positive!  I
think Drew's old owners should be heartworm positive and the old male slave
should be neutered!!!  SHAME SHAME SHAME!!!!!

So, if anyone sends Moon Doggie coffee to their Secret Pawtner (or to
themselves), Mom will donate 40% of every sale to Tri-State to help pay for
Drew's heartworm treatments.  This offer will start immediately and end on
August 27 (last day to mail SP gifts).

So, just go to www.moondoggiecoffee.com and ORDER ORDER ORDER!!! And help Drew
get rid of the nasty 'worms'.