[Dailydrool] Puget Sound fundraiser

Diana Grove dianaegrove at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 10 01:51:54 PDT 2010

Remember the Puget Sound fundraiser organised by Angelika?  And the shower curtain/towel set by Sharon Wilder/Pw Xandy Bear that I won?  Well it arrived today and I am just overwhelmed.  It is fabulous!  The workmanship and colours are wonderful.  I highly recommend people try and get their hands on future items from the Pw Xandy Bear Collection (unless, of course, it's something else I want!)

Diana and Lucy (who would appreciate a little drool tomorrow because she goes to the vets to have another four or five lumps removed, two of which have burst recently).