[Dailydrool] Only 43 Support days left on the Senior Basset 2011 calendar

Wendie Prince houndsabound at att.net
Tue Aug 10 05:19:46 PDT 2010

What the heck am I talking about???

The 2011 Senior Basset calendar  support days are filling up and will soon
be filled!

A support day can be purchased for only $5 per day.  You then get to have a
picture of your hound, cat, bird, well, any pet you would like to have on
there, as these days are strictly support for the Bounders!   No age limits!
However,  I do draw the line at snakes, sorry, can't do!

These are the days left:

January  12, 14, 25, 29

February   7

March   9, 11, 15, 17, 27, 29

April    20

May    28, 29, 31

June   5, 17, 21, 23, 28

July    18, 19, 21, 29, 31

August   25, 29, 30

September  none

October  7, 8, 13, 23, 27

November   8, 12, 16, 18, 25

December   8, 10, 13, 20, 21

Email me at Houndsabound at att.net  to make sure your day is still available,
then once you get a confirmation, PayPal can be used on our website,
www.seniorhoundsabound.org <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/>

As always, the Bounders are so grateful for any and all support you so
generously give!