[Dailydrool] Just checking in...

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Wed Aug 11 12:13:56 PDT 2010

...with everyone on the Drool.  The heat remains relentless here in NJ.  Not quite so humid today, however, and a hint of a breeze.  Our crew is quick with their business on walkies and happy to thunk down on the cool tile floor in the foyer to recuperate - read NAP.

Debbie - Glad to hear that Elder Clara seems to be in fine form.  She (and the pred) is sure keeping you hopping.  I enjoyed reading Brudder Jake's story.  He and the rest of the Virginia Beach crew are very lucky to have you for slaves.  Dudley says he will gladly come and help Brudder Elwood find and detain those wabbits...

Janis - SO happy to hear your (and Mikey Droolmeister's, LOL) voice here on the Drool again.  Loved the Singing With the Train song lyrics.  Too funny.

Shelley - I am glad to hear that Abraham is responding well to his chemo.

Bill - Demanding though she is, I think Miss Angela will make the adjustment to a new castle over which to rule quickly - as long as you provide the necessities; treats, cozy couch, beds, walkies, treats, belly rubs, lap sits, treats... Well, you get the idea.  Congrats on the stars realigning so you could have your one floor new home.

Heart healing drool to all who have lost their hounds...I feel your pain.

Looking for neat Secret Pawtner gifts?  Do search rescue sites!  I bought my SP several nice items from the Slobber Shoppe.  I've purchased from them before and never been disappointed at the quality of their things and the quick shipping!

Our big, new county dog park is officially opening this Saturday!  The houndage is VERY excited as it is located in the midst of a lovely rural area filled with deer, bunnies and other wildlife, making for extremely yummy scents.  We continue to fund raise as more benches, an agility area and learning center are also in the works.  Best of all, it's a mere two miles from our house!

Hugs and snooters to all from our crew,
Sandi, Mamaslave to the NJ 4
Daisy, Delilah, Dozer and Dudley