[Dailydrool] Enlisting our houndies...

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Wed Aug 11 15:34:43 PDT 2010

 Hi Miss Val and Bo, Sir,
We have been remiss in joining the Pacific Basset Feet.  Since we live in NJ we are really much closer to the Atlantic but want to be part of the fun.  We have NO clue what offices we should have, however.  So, Mama has asked that I tell you a little bit about us.

I'm Dozer - a dignified but fun loving senior guy.  I have a big voice but a tender heart.  I have a favorite stuffed toy named Baby which I bring to the door to greet the slaves with when they return from being away from us houndies.

I have a younger brother who is a Rapscallion.  His name is Dudley.  He hogs the slaves laps when they sit on the couch and has the audacity to bark/snarl at mememe when I attempt to share.  I could make short work of him if I chose but I have learned it's easier to simply ignore the little pest.  He also has a very annoying bark when I am trying to sleep on my perch. He LOVES kids!

I also have two sisters, Daisy and Delilah.  Daisy is the official moocher of the family.  She takes counter cruising to the highest level and has been known to steal all sorts of goodies when the slaves turned their backs for just a moment.  Although lately she is a bit "fluffy" she can still run a mean Basset 500 and is looking forward to our new dog park opening this weekend.

Last but not least is Delilah.  She is a beautiful but shy gurl who loves other houndies and kids but is scared of two-leggers she doesn't know.  She has the longest legs (and ears) of us four and the most freckles.  She also chases chipmonsters as often as she can.

We would be honored to be part of your organization.

Sincerely, Dozer Boneworthy Lowrider