[Dailydrool] gifts for you or your sp

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 11:21:13 PDT 2010

Hey everyone we have the silicone Support Basset Rescue bracelets in tri
color basset shades that can be sent with a clue on an original dailydrool
postcard for a mere 5.00 each to your secret partner

or you can pick one up for yourself and be your own SP hehehe

and the best part is the bracelets are already all paid for so all but the
postage will go to Basset rescue (It dont get anybetter than that)

We are donating this years proceeds to Ohio Basset Rescue in memory of PW
Lilygurl Mayer who lubbed her Berea Waddle she went to ever year..with her
bestest furend PW Annie Vogel (ATB)

email me..Bob the DOg for details  at cowbobdog at gmail.com

remember the poor houndys in rescue don't get to play secret partner

Bobby