[Dailydrool] Going out in clean clothes

Alice Heidbreder aliceheidbreder at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 13 18:19:11 PDT 2010

I have learned from Maxine that when a Basset wants to do something they are going to do it no matter what, so I have learned to carry a small can of Static Guard or a Clothes dryer sheet and a indivually wrapped wet one so that when I go out I can leave a little early and have my friends give me the once over and take care of drool spots (the spots are usually dry by the time we get where we are going) or hair. Thank goodness for friends who are so understanding.

Oh, just be happy that the clothes did not get chewed up.

Lots of drool to all who are in need.

Alice (handmaiden to princess Maxine)