[Dailydrool] Strong Urine

Linda Ross rossbunch5 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 12 18:03:49 PDT 2010

 This might sound like a weird question.  Our 5 year old male all of a sudden
has decieded to have a few accidents in the house.  We rescued him a year ago
and he has never messed in the house before.  His urine is soooo strong it takes
me 3 or 4 times with the Carpet Cleaner machine to clean it then I have to soak
it with Odo-Ban(wonderful stuff) and put a fan on it to dry to get rid of the
smell.  My question is does anyone know why he might have this strong urine?

Linda
Mom to Ellie, Buddy, Lola