[Dailydrool] Strong Urine

Maureen.Carey at gulfstream.com Maureen.Carey at gulfstream.com
Fri Aug 13 04:58:46 PDT 2010

Is it possible he has developed a urinary tract infection?  That and a
yeast infection are the usual cause of my bassett girl having accidents in
the house.  Just a thought...

Maureen

  From:       Linda Ross <rossbunch5 at sbcglobal.net>

  To:         dailydrool at dailydrool.org

  Date:       08/12/2010 10:14 PM

  Subject:    [Dailydrool] Strong Urine

The DAILY DROOL
An internet mail list designed to
entertain and inform basset hounds
and their people.

           ----
           /    \__
|\         /    @   \
\ \_______|    \  .: O
 \      ##|    | \__/
  |    ####\__/   \
  /  /  ##       \|
 /  /__________\  \
 L_JJ           \__JJ
-----------------------------

Daily Drool Website:
http://www.dailydrool.com

Vote for Basset of the Week:  http://www.dailydrool.com/botw.html

Dictionary of Common Drool Terminology:
http://mysite.verizon.net/msrandolph/

Daily Drool Archives:
http://lists.dailydrool.org/pipermail/dailydrool-dailydrool.org/

Old Daily Drool Archives:
http://oldarchives.dailydrool.org/dailydrool/

 This might sound like a weird question.  Our 5 year old male all of a
sudden has decieded to have a few accidents in the house.  We rescued him a
year ago and he has never messed in the house before.  His urine is soooo
strong it takes me 3 or 4 times with the Carpet Cleaner machine to clean it
then I have to soak it with Odo-Ban(wonderful stuff) and put a fan on it to
dry to get rid of the smell.  My question is does anyone know why he might
have this strong urine?

Linda
Dailydrool mailing list
Dailydrool at dailydrool.org