[Dailydrool] Strong Urine

Ed mredsp at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 13 14:05:37 PDT 2010

Linda, I too had the same problem with my Baby Ricki (ATB) with strong urine. I took her to the vet to find out if she had a bladder infection or what was going on. The vet said that the reason of the strong urine was because she held it while I was at work. But even the last couple of years with me not having to work anymore and being home with her ever day it was still the same way. But the vet said then that it was not because of a infection or anything else. My other Basset Jamie has never had that problem so I guess that is a good thing.

Ed Barker and Jamie