[Dailydrool] Strong Urine

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 13 14:56:29 PDT 2010

I am going to side with Laura and say this is a UTI.  The combination of the strong urine and now going in the house is usually a good indicator.   I personally would err on the side of being cautious and take that baby to the vet.  I personally always ask for a culture and sensitivity  be done so I know the antibiotic will work.

Then there is that other thing of it being Friday and not risking a ER trip that will be 4-5x the amount of the reg doc and limit the bone money funds.

We are sending  Healing Healthy Drool,
Karen and The Dog House Gang