[Dailydrool] Cyber-Waddle with Daphneyland Hounds

Sandi Wittenberg sandi at redbaybassets.com
Thu Aug 12 20:04:43 PDT 2010

Can't make it to Santa Monica for Daphneyland's first waddle?? That's okay!
You can still participate by cyber-waddling.  All you have to do is make a
$30 minimum donation through the FaceBook Cause page or through
Daphneyland.com (make sure you designate cyber-waddle)!
Then send me the name and picture of the hound you would like to
cyber-waddle with. The hound can be your own hound or one of Daphneyland's
hounds. We will make a sign with your name, the hound name and picture to be
carried in the waddle.
I am cyber-waddling with BLUE SAM!

Sandi Wittenberg
Red Bay Bassets