[Dailydrool] PBF Crew Photographs

GalinkinSK at aol.com GalinkinSK at aol.com
Thu Aug 12 18:06:39 PDT 2010

Well Abraham 's picture is on page 6
_http://www.pacificbassetfeet.net/photographs6.html_ (http://www.pacificbassetfeet.net/photographs6.html) .   I
have decided that Abraham is NOT photogenic...he is really so much handsomer
in person...you can ask anyone who has met him in person. .

 We got excellent news from the Oncologist...his Lymphoma was staged  and
he has B (better) cell Lymphoma, his CBC today was great..all his lymph
nodes are back to normal and he seems himself once again.  He has many  weeks of
treatment still ahead and hopefully he will continue to do great.   The
only issue I am having is he is drinking like a horse and peeing like a
horse...I am just grateful I have hardwood floor throughout and we have an ample
supply of belly bands along with pull up diapers and poise pads.  Being
that I am working I am not home to let him out every 30 minutes for a 2 minute
pee.  I was told this will taper off once he becomes prednisone  free....

Owen gets his staples and sutures out next week and he too is doing  great.
  My shingles are 99 percent gone so things are starting to  settle down in
the Galinkin household...don't ask me what I did yesterday as my  brain has
not quite regenerated itself yet...

Shelley , Abraham Ga-linkin and Owen Max Bloomberg, etc.