[Dailydrool] Pawtunia....need some Ramble Pledges

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Thu Aug 12 21:15:22 PDT 2010

Arooo. It is me, Pawtunia. I'm about to conclude my waddle season by
heading, er, pawing south to the Ramble. Gotta help the paw hounds of
Brood......and I can't go empty pawed. I am looking around to see what I can
steal, er, use to put on Houndsbay and have my paw, er, eye on a few
things....but for now, I woof that I still have some of the sparkly (REALLY
SPARKLY) Swarovski crystal Peppino basset pins.  $50. They are really,
really pwitty. Just ask my cousin Rosie who bought ten! I also have kewl
fishing hats for the big guys $20! Da money goes to the paw hounds. Did you
miss your chance at Mishgun or Slobberfest time? Ya know some of you are
gonna blow the budget on Secret pawtnering.....the Howlidays are coming.....
This is it for waddle season......

Paw me, Pawtunia. Paypal to bassetslave at comcast.net would be real good.

Arooos.

Pawtunia